You guys know me by now. One of my philosophy in trading using expert advisers is that you need a portfolio that is diversified. 

I have all kinds of different ea's and some are great and some didn't work out. An example of some of my greats are forex growth bot and wallstreet 

one that didn't cut it for me was crescendo. risking 30% to earn .5% is crazy to me and when I hit my first stop loss I decided the risk was to great. I digress for a reason.

I found an interesting "super scalper" that trades frequently and has very good risk management. I think I am going to give it a go and see how it goes. The development seems very professional and the theory behind it is great.

In a month this ea has traded around 600 trades and has a win rate of around 65-70% It aims to get just a small amount of pips and get out. Usually it scores an average 2.24 pips per win. its average loss is about 3.4 pips so you see the risk reward is intact. The lot size would be significantly larger for such small risk.

two things which are noteworthy. I would have to say choosing the right broker is paramount!!! Second with high frequency of trades I will find a broker that I can get a rebate from so those 600 trades will also net me a nice bonus every month. I am an ib for hotforex and I may go with them. I forget what my rebate is but even 1 pip would be a 600 a month pip bonus. You see how sweet that can be. I am siked this has real potential.

Think about it risking 1% per trade winning 65% of the time and winning 390 and losing 210 the net on 600 pips would be about 115 pips but that is not as impressive as the percentage. Remeber 3.39 =1% of your account so 2.24 would be aprox .06% per trade (if my math is correct)

so if you have 600 trades divided by 20 trading days a month that would be aprox 30 trades a day times .06 or around 1.8% gain a day Now add the rebate from your broker and you tell me. I think this ea definitely warrants a try. I will certainly keep you guys posted. The other thing I love about this ea for my portfolio is it is very unique and I have not seen anything like it on the market. A perfect addition if you ask me.